The following Conditions of Sale regulate the offer and sale of products between the customers of the site www.tomasellimerceria.com and the TOMASELLI MERCERIA of Antonio Tomaselli, based in Francavilla Fontana (BR), Via Barbaro Forleo 24 , registered in the Register of Companies C.C.I.A.A. of Brindisi: VAT IT02307380747 - N°REA: BR-138032, referred to hereinafter as "TOMASELLI MERCERIA".
Access to the site is free to users and does not imply any purchase constraint; Customers/Visitors agree to abide by the General Conditions indicated on the site.
These General Terms and Conditions prepared by TOMASELLI MERCERIA, fully effective against Customers, are understood to be known and accepted at the time of 'order by the same Customers. TOMASELLI MERCERIA therefore invites its customers to read these General Terms and Conditions before placing orders and each time they visit the site www.tomasellimerceria.com, being able, if necessary, some of the provisions contained in these General Terms and Conditions undergo changes over time.
The order on www.tomasellimerceria.com can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When completing the order the Customer is asked to:
1. Fill in the personal data form correctly; it is necessary to specify the delivery address, a telephone contact and an e-mail address.
2. Carefully re-read the form, in all its parts, before confirming the order. It is the Customer's responsibility to make sure that the data entered is correct before confirming. TOMASELLI MERCERIA shall not be held liable under any circumstances for errors inherent in incorrect purchases, nor for errors relating to the delivery of the package, resulting from information or data incorrectly entered by the Customer, in the form relating to personal data.
3. Report any changes in payment, products or shipping address within 24 hours of order entry.
4. Choose the preferred payment method (see the "Payment Methods" page).
Once the order is entered, the Customer will receive confirmation by email.
The contract is concluded pursuant to and for the purposes provided for by 'art. 1326 cod. civ. when TOMASELLI MERCERIA communicates online to the respective e-mail addresses of Customers the validation of their order upon verification of the availability of the product and the advance payment in the mode chosen by the customer.
TOMASELLI MERCERIA undertakes in any case to promptly notify customers of the validation of the order or its non-acceptance in the event that the product is no longer available or in case of non-payment.
PRICES AND VAT
All prices shown on www.tomasellimerceria.com are in Euros and include VAT (22%).
- Only authentic brand-name products are offered for sale on the website www.tomasellimerceria.com. These products are purchased directly by the Seller from authorized manufacturers and retailers who offer the highest professionalism and quality or products from the same TOMASELLI MERCERIA.
- The characteristics of the products for sale can be found on the site within the product sheets.
- All products come with an authenticity tag and warranty where applicable.
- All products for sale on www.tomasellimerceria.com are undamaged and free of any defects. Before shipment the latter are subjected to rigorous checks and therefore the Customer will receive what is indicated on the site when ordering.
- Transportation costs (see "Shipping and rates") will be calculated at the time of order confirmation and may vary depending on purchases.
The contents of www.tomasellimerceria.com are protected by copyright. Therefore, the reproduction, in whole or in part, of www.tomasellimerceria.com and its contents, without the express written consent of TOMASELLI MERCERIA.
Products will always be shipped accompanied by a sales receipt. TOMASELLI MERCERIA will issue an invoice upon the customer's request, which can be made at the time of the order or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with full tax information within 24 hours of order confirmation.